I just want to apologize for not posting lately. I don't really have any beauty related things to talk about at the moment. Can you guys believe it - I didn't spend ANY money on cosmetics this month. I thought about buying some WnW stuff while they were 50% off at Walgreens but when I got there, I just didn't feel like buying anything.
I think it's because I don't have any money to spare anyways. And whatever money I have, I like to take it and hang out with my friends - and they aren't really the shopping for make-up types.
Anyways, usually when I have nothing beauty-related to post about, I like to post a tag. This one is gonna be a long one but feel free to do it too! And let me know about it as well so I read your answers too. This is called the "Girl Confessions Tag" that I got from Beauty Broadcast by emilynoel83. Such an awesome beauty guru!
Okay, without further ado:
1. What color is you hair?: Black - dark brown (because of natural highlights)
2. Drama?: NO DRAMA! I hate drama - although sometimes when I get bored I do wish that there was so good drama around.
3. Are you a girly girl?: Yes and no - I didn't get into make up til I was in college and my clothes are far from being "fashionable". However, I do hate bugs and I adore all things that are tiny and cute. And I'm not very good at sports!
4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My friend Tina.
5. Small or large purses?: Not too big - like medium size. But I like to travel light so I just stick with the wristlet if I go out.
6. Are you short?: 5 feet tall... ha ha... yeah people comment on that ALL THE TIME.
7. Do you like somebody: Ha ha - yes, I'm crushing on someone.
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: I'd be like "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?".
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: I prefer clean but if I'm desperate, I don't mind putting on disgusting socks. **FUNNY FACT: I'm wearing two different socks today... yeah... I don't think anyone noticed though.
10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: Yes
11. Are you double jointed?: Nope.
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: Probably a tent that I would make out of chairs and blankets when I was younger... but that's pretty much it.
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: No - don't remember so probably not :D
15. Do you call anybody by their last name?: Not really.
16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: Probably not.
“X” Marks the Spot:
[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous (a trait that I try to get rid of - HATE BEING JEALOUS - it is so stupid)
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer (well, technology - like my iTouch or my phone).
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[X] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing (not confusing, just stupid HA HA!).
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence (ONCE! but that was dumb and not worth mentioning).
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.
17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Bright pink
18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Either - although I've always been more attracted to lighter hair - like 60/40.
19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Ha ha yeah ;D When am I not?
20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes - these are the people I tell my thoughts to. I don't usually talk about my feelings or my thoughts.
21. Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.
22. What size shoe do you wear?: size 5... and sometimes not even.
23. Do you like your life?: My life is very blessed and I need to keep telling myself to never take what I have for granted. With all my frustrations and things not going right, I have never suffered in ways that a lot of people around the world has suffered.
24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: No... not exactly but it wasn't a big drama-fest or anything.
25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: When I was younger.
26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: More girls - definitely!
27. Do you wear extensions? No.
28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : Maybe? For a play or something... can't remember.
29. What are your biggest fears?: Losing friends and family.
30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: No.
31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: yes
32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: It really depends on the person... but I'm sure that is true 80% of the time.
33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Definitely :D
34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: Yes - I want to be a lead singer in a band... or a famous movie star.
35. Are you currently missing someone? All the time.
***This guy or that guy?***
Punk/Goth or Gangster?: If I had to choose one: punk/goth. But I don't think I'd go for either.
Preppy or Cowboy?: Preppy.
Face or Body?: Face over body - however, I'll take both if possible :D
Sweet or Sexy?: Sweet. You usually gush over how "sweet" he is not the other way around.
Armani or Abercrombie?: I don't need brand names - I just need him to look presentable.
City-slicker or Rural Guy?: WAH? City-slicker? Um... I don't know about this one.
Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: Any color is nice - but I like light colors - so light brown eyes are pretty too. Although I've never met a grey-eyed person.
Contacts or Glasses?: Depends. Some people look really nice/smart with glasses.
36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara
37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: Louis Vuitton.
38. Heels or flats?: Either - preferably comfortable heels :D
39. Skirts or pants?: Depends on the occasion. I hate wearing skirts to school.
40. Socks or leggings?: Either... I prefer jeggings though.
41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Jackets
42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: Flip flops
43. Straight or curly hair?: I don't like completely straight and completely curly. A nice soft combo is nice.
44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: I don't own any hoop earrings. But I think both looks nice - depending on the outfit, of course.
45. White or black?: White shirts. Black dresses.
46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath & Body Works
47. Smoothies or lattes?: Lattes
48. Diet or regular sodas?: Regular
49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange
50. Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds
51. Vintage or boho?: Vintage.
52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: In my opinion, one is prettier than the other - and I think that is Ashley. But also, I don't really care.
53. Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary CLINTON!!!
54. Ipod or cell phone?: iPod - or iPhone baby.
55. Friends or family?: GOT TO HAVE BOTH!!!
56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: Lipsticks!
57. Manicure or pedicure?: Pedicures are way more important because I think my feet look weird without painted nails.
58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel
59. Love or peace?: You gotta have love; "Love is our resistance" - Muse
60. Sunglasses or purses?: Depends - sunglasses... well, if I have my purse than I can put my sunglasses in it.
***In a guy…***
Funny or Serious?: Funny. I tend to really like people who can make me laugh.
Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic
Cute or Hot?: Cute and sweet.
Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: I think I said light before, yeah?
Long Hair or Short Hair?: Short
Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Straight - but if he keeps it short it's not like the curl's gonna be that big a deal.
Good Dancer or Good Singer?: HE MUST KNOW BOTH! Ha ha that's a lie because I'm not good at either.
Basketball Player or Football Player?: Football - basketball players are too tall.
Jock or Rebel?: Jock because rebel brings in too much drama.
Smoker or Non-smoker?: non smoker
Druggie or Clean?: DRUGGIE!!! Ha ha NOT.
Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Sports Car.
Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: A little 5 o'clock shadow is hot! (just look at my poll on the right)
Younger or Older?: My age or older.
Player or Loyal?: I want my man to be a big druggie and a player too - doesn't that sound just fantastic? Loyalty is OVERRATED!
Okay, so now that is over - I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learn more about my girly side!
I tag everyone of you - DO IT! You'll have so much fun!