Monday, May 17, 2010

"i'm feeling rough, i'm feeling raw..."

Currently listening to: Time to Pretend by MGMT; I'm not a big indie fan but there are some really good stuff out there. My sister is currently obsessed w/ this band and has been listening to it non-stop!

Anyways, it is finally SUMMER TIME!!!!!! Thanks to all of you guys w/ your good lucks! I did pretty well this semester - considering the lack of motivation this semester, I did surprisingly well :D Very happy with my results and now I need a good, long, relaxing summer to just regain my focus for the next four years!!

I would say this semester has been interesting, exciting, stressful both in school and outside of school, lots of emotional turmoil on my part... but I'm done with that, for now :D I always get so sentimental by the end of the semester just because I know I'll miss everybody I've met this year. There's always facebook I guess :D

I just want to write a little something because... well I haven't written at all in a really long time. I've certainly neglected this blog ever since I got back from Spring Break. I honestly lost so much motivation in school as well as blogging and make up. But like I said - we get our ups and downs and now I'm back up ready to start the summer right.

Here's a little FOTD I did for a dinner I went to w/ my study group (we spent so much time together this semester... it was ridiculous!)








I kinda like the new picture location! I like day light much better than the lighting in my room!

SUMMER GOALS:
+ Get a job (ha ha ha.... yeah....)
+ WORK OUT MORE! (need that exercise)
+ READ MORE BOOKS (I'm working on Wuthering Heights right now.... kinda difficult)
+ BLOG (yeah baby!)
+ CELEBRATE MY 21st BDAY! (July 13)
+ Working in lab - volunteering at hospital (Keeping busy!)
+ Hang out w/ friends as much as I can (before I completely lose my social life to Pharm school)
+ Buy a netbook!
+ Go on Vegas trip w/ friends (ha ha... hopefully!)
+ Buy more summer clothes and clothes in general :D

So, with that said, I'm off to the mall to get a job. I hate working at the mall, to be honest, but I need the money!! I mentioned in my last post that I am suffering from poor college student (and let me tell you that grad school tuition is not fun!) so working as much as I can is important and necessary - especially if I am planning on buying that computer or the trip or BOTH!

I am optimistic in getting all of these goals down!! Gotta get my motivation back!

Thanks for reading - and stay tuned for lots more this summer.

4 comments:

  1. Aw congratulations on a semester well done! I def. go through phases where I loose steam in school, blogging, and personal life. It's great that you're starting the summer with a positive and excited outlook, that's what I'm always trying to do too.

    You look gorgeous and glowing in your pictures girl!

    Yeah working at the mall can be a pain but the money is worth it in the end. Good luck! Yay for 21st birthdays and Vegas trips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your semester and YAYYYY for summer!!! :D :D :D

    Glad to hear you did well and lovely FOTD!! Excited to see more posts from you and good luck on finding a job! I know it's been really tough the last couple of years. You're so brave for venturing out to the mall! I can't work retail at all. I think the last retail position I had I only kept for three weeks before I just up and quit. Ugh. I'm really lucky though, I have a nice quiet semi-technical desk job in administration now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer goals you've got there! And happy upcoming! :D Your daylight pics are pretty. Good luck on your job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look nice as always! :) It's good to set goals and trying to accomplish it. Good luck finding a job at the mall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails