Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"let's have some fun, this beat is sick!"



Hello out there, fellow beauty lovers! I'm sitting at my desk... which is kinda messy - which is annoying because I cleaned my room the weekend after finals week. Now it is all messy again! Let me tell you that it definitely is a lot better than what it was before! DISASTER!

I just wanted to do a quick tag game - because it is late and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow :D I wish I could write a real thing but oh well - just have to wait for later.

So, this tag is from Cambo Soup and it is just me answering all of her questions:

1. What is your favorite movie?
--> This is a hard one because I love all sorts of movies; Avatar for now.

2. What is your favorite book?
--> Again, difficult! But I think if I were to read something over and over again - probably Harry Potter! But I also really like PS. I Love You (yes, it's a book and I think I like the book way more than the movie)

3. What was your worst beauty buy?
--> Jane's tinted moisturizer. That thing smelled and tasted horrible!! And then it actually has an orangy color... WTF?? It doesn't blend well and it leaves clumps on my face. What is wrong with this product??

4. Do you think you're high-maintenance?
--> I gotta say that I haven't been really high-maintenance at all. I've definitely gotten girlier during the last year and a half. It's all this make up and beauty stuff that has brought the girliness out of me.

5. Can you dance well?
--> HECK NO! I need someone to teach me!

6. Do you like Louis Vuitton?
--> I don't think I can pull those bags off since my clothes are pretty plain and simple. PLUS I can't afford it (I can't afford anything these days :p)

7. Do you wear sunscreen everyday?
--> My moisturizer has SPF 15 UVA and UVB but I sometimes use my mom's Shiseido SPF 55 if necessary.

8. What are your favorite websites besides blogger?
--> youtube; facebook (yes, I broke my streak, I went back on... FACEBOOK is EVIL! Once you go on, you can never leave it permanently)

9. Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, or neither?
--> I like Aninston's look and overall appearance and life; but I like Jolie's travels and her good deeds in the world. However, I can't handle the big family. However, I would also say neither b/c I haven't really seen a really amazing movie from either one. Thus, I will move on and add - Scarlett Johanson :D

10. What is your dream job?
--> When I was young, I wanted to be a teacher. Then I wanted to be a detective like Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes. Now, I am on the path of a pharmacist which might sound boring to a lot of you. I hope that I can use this job to take me around the world and bring relief to places that need it. I think for a while - before I settle down - I will have to do some major traveling.

-------------------------------

Goodness - look at all that blabbing!!! K, so I guess now it is your turn to answer me; I will list 10 questions. I hope you guys at least answer one of them!!

1. What is the song you listened to the most?
2. What is one quirky thing that you do that makes you YOU?
3. Facial hair? YES or NO?
4. Favorite superhero (male, female, James Bond...)
5. Favorite quote.
6. What important lesson did you learn in the past year?
7. What cravings do you get most often?
8. Would you like to be rich and famous (actor, singer) or just rich (CEO of a company)?
9. Which super power would you choose: ability to fly or to read minds?
10. Are you left handed or right handed?

Please let me know your answer!! Would love to get to know you guys more! EVERYONE is tagged!

Thanks, have a great night/early morning.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I'll answer #4--I'm guessing this is in reference to men...I hate facial hair (on women too!). I think my hubby is the most attractive when he's freshly shaved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. answered all the questions on my blog and i tagged you with some awards!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails