Here is another contest entry for La.Morena's celebrity make up contest. I found this pic of Kristen Bell and I thought her makeup (and clothes) look so cool that I wanted to try it out. It's a very bright orange look... and it's totally meant to be b/c I received a free sample from Coastal Scents of their really bright and shimmery orange pigment called: Tawny. So enough w/ the babbling and to the pictures right??
For those that don't know her, she's best known from the TV show Veronica Mars. She also plays a character on Heroes (I don't think she's still on there). She's the voice for Gossip Girl. She's in a bunch of other films too! She is adorable and I really like her.
I really should've kept a pic of her close by but eh, I tried.
Bigger Image, Bigger Image 2, Bigger Image 3 :D
- Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation (mixed w/ moisturizer)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
- Wet n Wild Pressed Powder
- Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink (barely put any on)
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer (for under eyes)
- Coastal Scents eyeshadow in Tawny
- Covergirl Eyeshadow quad in Tropical
- ELF eyeshadow quad in Butternut
- Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Chai Latte (the darker shade was used for eyebrows)
- Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in Sweet Nothing
- Revlon's Lustrous lip gloss in Life's A Peach
- Burts Bees lip balm
Tah Dah!! I really like recreating celeb's make up! I'll keep at it~ It's summer time so a bunch of free time yeah?