Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The One with the Bikini Golden



Yes, I love neutral looks but I wanted to spice things up a little! For some reason, I couldn't take a decent pic to save my life right here.

Products used:
Lancome shadow in Bikini Golden
E.L.F shadow (the coppery one) in the quad BUTTERNUT. Man, have I been using that quad like crazy?
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Blackberry
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Revlon Mineral Mousse Foundation in Light/Medium
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Raisin Rum
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Everlasting Blush

*See how my forehead is darker than my face... it sucks!

I'm back. Summer's here and look out for so much more beauty posts!!



*emoticons gotten from Neskaya.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails