This Hit Pan thing is hard! I already bought 3 new eyeshadows this month: although they were all decently cheap :)
- Revlon Colorstay Quad in Copper Spice
- On ebay (these are my first ebay buys!): Smashbox eyeshadow trio in Photoshoot and Test Shot.
Yeah, I'm excited for those things to come in. The only problem is that the sender used a different name. I changed my fake name to my real name but they still used my fake name anyways. Well, I hope it comes!
I don't really have anything make up related to say b/c I don't have any pictures with me. So, I will do Kalmo's tag instead. 6 things about myself:
1) I am 5 feet tall; Yes, I'm a tiny tiny person! And no, I don't realize that I'm that tiny until I see pictures or look in the mirror. I see myself much bigger than what I really am :D
2) My favorite subjects in highschool are Calculus and Drama; My least favorite subjects: AP US History and Sex Ed. I had a crappy teacher for Sex Ed. He gave us one assignment that was like one math problem worth 100 points! Stupid me, I didn't do it right and I lost 100 points (that was my fault and it was kinda easy math problem). I tried talking to him about it but he didn't even care or something. I just remember thinking he was a dumbass teacher and he would flirt w/ the girls and tell us about his dates and stuff. WTF? Yes, I still have a lot of resentful feelings towards that man.
3) I always accidently reject the guys that I like and accidently flirt w/ ones I don't like. I just get really really shy and tongued tied around guys that I like. So if one comes up to me and talks to me I'd be nervous and distant. Then there are guys who I talk to knowing nothing will happen and I'm pretty friendly with them. This has happened many many times now and I don't realize it until it is over. It's a curse!
4) I have this thing where I refuse to use "lol". So many people do it now that sometimes I am tempted... but I will resist! When I first started making and surfing websites, 8 years ago, I would see "lol" and think that it is like a face or something. You know how people do ":)" and "^_^". So yeah, I thought it was like this famous painting and that is my first impression of it and I can't see it any other way.
5) My favorite Harry Potter book is the 6th, follow by the 3rd, then the 4th. I however, did not enjoy the 5th or 7th. Especially the end of the 7th book. It was way too happy - the book's dynamic was completely wrong. It should've ended for gracefully, like in LOTR, but no, it ended like someone wrote a fan fiction for it and JK Rowling was like: Okay, sounds good.
6) Last, I shall show you some of my celebrity crushes: Enjoy:
** Note how they are all tall, much older and blond (except for Bale :)).
So those are pretty random but I hope you enjoyed reading them. I tag anyone who's reading this and has time :D
Thanks for stopping by,