Friday, April 10, 2009

feels so much lighter, since I've met you"



Yes, I got a bunch of these in January so it isn't new or anything. So, what do I think of them?

First of all, they are so cheap!! And you guys should know that I'm big old cheaper and I don't like to spend a lot of money on anything unless I feel like I need it. Sometimes, I try to convince myself that I need some makeup and that's when I do go and buy stuff. Anyways, this is not a post about me, it is about my Wet N' Wild stuffies:

1)Pressed Powder
I got this for 75c and that's why I even got it in the first place. This is my first experiment w/ a pressed powder. I wanted something that would just set my liquid foundation. I think this is good for that. Just a light touch with a big fluffy brush and you're foundation will stay and your face will be matte. Now, I think that this pressed powder SUCKS in being a pressed powder. It doesn't really give you any coverage and sometimes I feel like it makes my pores look bigger. I don't think it'll prevent shines or anything (my skin is dry so I don't worry about it). So honestly, save yourself the money and buy something better! If you're like me and just need a powder to set foundation, then get this. It's cheap, it doesn't clog pores, it doesn't irritate my skin. It's been okay for me. The reason why I do set my foundation is to prevent streaking of blushes and bronzers. It happens when my face is still kinda 'wet' with foundation.

Overall: 2/5


2)Blush Pearlescent Pink
What intrigued me was the idea of a 'silky finish'. And I don't quite know if it does give me that. However, this is a LOVELY color!! Very pigmented~ The only problem (and maybe not a problem) is that it has a lot of gold glitter in it. Now, this glitter is really pretty. It's like shimmer instead of glitter but I wouldn't wear it in the day time. I save this blush for going out at night. And it truly works perfectly for that. The only thing that I don't like is staying power. I'm not sure if it has the ability to stay for more than 2 hours. I doubt it.

Overall: 4/5


3)MegaGlo Illuminator Spotlight Peach
Indeed, this might be my favorite product out of my entire haul! I LOVE THIS THING! AHH!! It gives me a nice subtle tannish peachy color for my cheeks. Since I'm not fair, it looks really natural on me! When I use my Ecotools blush brush, it just goes on perfectly. I really recommend people buying one of these blushes b/c they kick butt!!! YES, they do. Let me say it again - PERFECT for everyday look~

Overall: 5/5 (it gets the cupcake award!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails