Thursday, April 16, 2009

you are my destiny,"

Ahh, I need to go to sleep...
BUT I found a CVS thing and Walgreens thing so (bargains... I'm so out of it right now)

Buy 1 Get 1 Free for all Maybelline!! BTW, I went on their website and really enjoy that I can ask them to choose colors for me. He he!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Almay
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off for CoverGirl eye or lip
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off for NYC! Makes it extremely cheap - w00t
Neutrogena 40% off for everything. Have you guys seen their concealer kit...??? That looks so cool.

The crappy thing about CVS is that you have to have a like a membership card. Just get it online if you don't feel like filling something out at the store.

Walgreens has
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off for Maybelline. Damn! If you are really into Maybelline's stuff then this is the week for you.
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off for L'Oreal - foundation, powder, blush, eye
Neutrogena 40% off for everything
Sally Hansen 40% off for lip and nails

Now, I prefer Walgreens more than CVS b/c they don't require any card. They have a little cosmetic counter and also they just seem to have more brands!

Have fun shopping. The economy needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails