Friday, April 17, 2009

A Prommy look

This is pretty much a contest entry for Emilynoel83's Prom contest. I think the deadline is tomorrow!

So, here is my attempt. I'm having a hard time just taking pictures of eye make up and stuff so this is what I have.

The special thing about it is that the eye make up is $1!! W00t!! Yeah, that's right. And really simple too, using another $1 item: the crease brush from E.L.F

Enough w/ the babbling, here is what I came up w/...


What I used:

*Moohaha, you can see my shadows... I don't know why I said Moohaha... ahh, weird rambling!!
- Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation
- Set w/ either EDM foundation or Wet n' Wild Pressed Powder
- Pink Kabuki brush from Coastal Scents

Fo the colors~

- Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
- Wet n' Wild's Silk Finish blush in Pearlescent Pink
- Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Rum Raisin
- Revlon's Colorstay Mineralize Lipglaze in Everlasting Blush


Misc. Stuffies... or stuff I forgot to take pics of... xD

- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara~!
- NYX blush in Terracota (as a highlight... if you want)
- Burt's Bees Lipbalm

Okay, now here comes the BIG STUFF... saved the best for last!

- $1 E.L.F Brightening Eye Color quad in Butternut (kick tons of buttocks!)
- $1 E.L.F Coverstick (for a base... it works even tho it's pink... but use a better base if you have any)
- $1 E.L.F Eye crease brush
- Ecotools eyeliner brush
- Revlon's colorstay eyeliner in black/brown

D*&N that's a lot of stuff!! My goodness. Well, it is for a special occasion right?? YES! So dress up. Have fun. Be glamorous and stuff~ Spend money on dress and shoes and leave the make up to the drugstore!

BTW. I'm tagging this as FOTD - just cause it's a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails