Thursday, April 9, 2009

it goes on and on and on and on"

I might have to change the layout and make my blog posts a little bit longer. Anyways, so my parents decided to change my carpet flooring with hard wood floor... SO:
Please click on image to see the full pic!


Ha ha, yes, most of my makeup fit in that little black box. Not a lot compare to many make up bloggers - like I said - I'm a n00bie (do people still use that word??), I'm also a cheapie, AND I'm a poor college student. So, 'nuff said!

I can't get to my make up anymore!! I don't know if you can tell but there are chairs and stuff blocking my way. AHH!!

1 comment:

  1. my makeup collection was tiny 1 year ago! You'll get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails