Sunday, February 14, 2010

Major Bargain!! Go Walmart!

So I'm not a big Walmart shopper. One) the stuff there isn't always the prettiest things when it comes to clothes and girly accessories.
Two) It is always messy in someway!
Three) The people there scares me sometimes - especially when it is busy! Too many people makes me want to just LEAVE!

But I am going to a friend's Bday part today and I wanted to get her something pretty... but I'm broke so also cheap. I thought Walmart was on my way and why not? It's been awhile since I last stopped by. Maybe there are some good stuff there.

CHECK THIS OUT:



This one is black - more triangular shape - with really pretty colors to accent it.



This one is cute! With blue/white stripes. Please ignore my face in the last one. I don't know what my problem was!

** I think I'm gonna keep the blue one and give my friend the black one. I think I've seen her w/ something like that before... so I am guessing she likes the style.
I found these two scarves... for.... $3 EACH!! So $6 overall. WOO HOO I say.. WOO HOO!!! There are so many cute scarves over there too actually, these are not the only ones! They are all ranging from $3 (clearance stuff) to $8. Honestly, I think everyone would really enjoy these scarves. Don't hesitate going to Walmart.

12 comments:

  1. The blue one is very pretty. It looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rai - I should def. check them out!

    Thanks Ahleessa - I def. keeping that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Walmart for the deals! The blue one looks really lovely on you, sweets. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue one! It's bright and matches your pink shirt! ^^ And thank you so much for commenting in my blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute! i love scarves b/c u can double em as belts too.. the blue one looks great on u!


    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. great find! i love the blue striped one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good deal! I like the blue one too, very pretty. :D

    I also hate it when places got too crowded. I just want to leave and not buying anything. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Lisa, it is so nice to find great deals - especially at Walmart!

    Thanks Catherine :D

    Hi Ceecil :D Yes, I always comment on posts I find interesting. I kept the blue one!! Thanks to all your suggestions.

    Hi Sharlene - nice to see a nice commenter. I never thought about wearing them as belts before! Will def. try that out.

    Hi Amynaree! There's also a purple one in the same style. I just got the blue.

    I know Fifi, crowded places overwhelm me sometimes. YES, these are great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute! They both look good on you but the blue is so perfect for spring, you've got to hold onto it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    Sorry for my late commenting, I'm catching up on blog reading today.

    I love a good bargain, thanks for posting about this. LOL about your comment about the people that shop there... have you seen this blog:

    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

    Crazy hilarious. You got some cute scarfs! I'm sure your friend loved them. You look really pretty and happy in the pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails