Saturday, February 20, 2010

YUM YUM

After watching a few videos on this 40 Beauty Questions (40!!! THAT'S A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!), I decided to do mine too!! Here goes:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? ONCE at night...

-What skin type do you have? Dry in the winter and combination in the summer! Man can my T-zone get oily!!

-What is your current facial wash? Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser for just taking off make up, Neutrogena Acne Control (or whatever the name is) for when I feel like break outs are coming.

-Do you exfoliate? Sometimes - if I feel like my face is REALLY dirty... and pimples are not going away.

-What brand do you use? I use my St. Ives one... not the most gentle so I use it like once a month... depending on the condition of my skin.

-What moisturizer do you use? I have 2. For the day time, I used up my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15; Now I'm using Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15. For night time, I used my Ponds' Dry Skin Cream - which is amazing during winter time but probably not for summer. I'm running out of this baby too :P

-Do you have freckles? NOPES.

-Do you use eye cream? NOPES. I just use Ponds over my eyes. I figured there is enough moisture in there. But I am looking into one.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? NO, only around my time of the month. The worse ones are on my right cheeks and then others around my hairline that's not so bad. But lately they've become acne scars. That really sucks.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? NOPES - but I know it can help a lot of people. Potential to dry out your skin - which a lot of medication do just to kill those bacteria buildup.

------------------------>>>>

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Everyday Minerals Semi-Matte in Winged Butter; doesn't look cakey at all. Very happy with it.

-How about concealer? Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer. Very light weight and covers pretty nicely.

-Do you know your undertone color? I have no clue. I think warm... but I could be wrong ;)

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I don't wear them - never tried anyways. But could be good for really special occasion. Like if I'm gonna be on a date with a certain Olympian that I've mentioned in the past few posts *WINK*

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I think it is 3-6 months... isn't it. I just kinda do that anyway because my mascaras often get too dry by the 6th month. I don't think I've ever kept it for more than 6-7 months.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now I'm using Maybelline's Full & Soft, Covergirl's Professional Volume (something... red tube), Max Factor 2000 Calorie (DISCONTINUED IN US!!!! NOOONONOOO)

-Sephora or MAC? Probably MAC since I don't have a Sephora in my city.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? NOPE.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Ecotools blush brush is used EVERYDAY - sometimes 3 times a day... depending. If I'm planning to wear eye shadow - ELF brushes and eyelash curler.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I have both TFSI and UDPP... yup - got them both at blog sales :D I will do a comparison review soon.

-For the face? No. I don't really know how important that is.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? NEUTRALS!! The taupy with cool undertones or plummy undertones.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? No but mascara wand?? YES!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Very nice and pigmented. Hard to work with sometimes because of the mess.

-Do you use mineral makeup? YES. EDM.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Right now - L'Oreal's Juice Stick in Chai Love You (AWWW)

-How about lipgloss? Revlon's Lustrous Lipgloss in Life's a Peach.

-What is your favorite blush to use? Oh man... I LOVE ALL MY BLUSHES!!! But I've been loving my CoverGirl's Cheekers in Pretty Peach.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I did - Smashbox eyeshadows. Just wanted to see what all the hype was about. Extremely cheap but the shadows weren't special.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? YES - LOVE LOVE LOVE. I want your love.

-Do you go to CCO's? I don't have those in my city either.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? NOPE - I got youtube. Youtube is what got me into make up.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I can do my left eye really well but when it comes to my right... it can never look as good. SAD!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Cakey foundation. It just looks so horrible in day light. I feel like cakey foundation can also emphasize large pores! YUCK. Just too much make up can make people look really really OLD - like a lot of eyeliner.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Um... depends I guess. I pretty much stick to the neutrals though.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Jen Aniston. Megan Fox. Can't think of anyone else really.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? BLUSH!! I have no circulation on my cheeks - so my face looks pale all the time. I am a big fan with rosey cheeks - natural or make up. It keeps you looking ALIVE!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yeah. But I love blush.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Yeah. I look tired but I'll still look like myself :)

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I love different brands for different things. ELF for cheap brushes, Revlon for liners, Maybelline for pretty color eyeshadows, Rimmel for nail polish...

-What do you think of Makeup?? I enjoy make up. I love using it.... and I don't know why I didn't start earlier. Most girls start out using make up in high school... me? 2nd year in college. But I adore the natural look. I think make up is meant to make you look like yourself but a little bit enhanced. Rosy cheeks give me a healthy glow. Mascara and liners give me bigger and awake-looking eyes. Pretty earthy shadows really bring out the brightness and color of my eyes. But overall, I use make up so that I tell myself that - I look good! I feel good! Now go and kick some butt!!

People always assume that because you use make up, you are shallow and care too much about how you look. I say - I'm a young adult. When I leave my house, I like to look polish and ready to face the world. I usually only wear blush and lipstick but with that - it makes me feel like I'm not the lazy couch potato. I hope you understand what I'm getting at!

------------------------>>>>

SO, feel free to do this; I tag anyone who's interested!!

So, did you make it all the way down here??? REALLY - you read all 40 questions??? NO WAY!!! I feel special. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

And to reward you... ha ha - did anyone watch Short Track skating last night???

Apolo won Bronze!!! WhoO HOOO.... but not only that but another American has made headlines and definitely grabbed my attention.

Little JR Celski - this dude is amazing. 5 months ago, he got in an accident during the Olympic trials. Cut his leg with his blade... horrific scene. He could've died!! But he's back and stronger than ever, winning the Bronze medal in the 1500 m (I think). Well last night, he got disqualified... because they thought he caused an accident or something. He got so mad... and then he started just changing his clothes RIGHT ON TV!!!!! Oh my god, it was the hottest thing I've seen since... I don't even know....



ha ha ha... oh my god. So hot.

Anyways - I'm a girl... I like hot boys just as much as I like make up...

And this is why I like the Olympics. Okay, I'm signing out. Have a great day!!!!!

PS. The act of him taking his gear off... was like icing on some delicious sundae... YUM YUM.

6 comments:

  1. Haha...I agree J.R's a cutie. But what's up with that tat? I don't know if I like it. :\

    Ooh, I love reading these type of posts. I can be clumsy with the eye makeup too but it's the opposite eye for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss I read the whole thing! :D I want to do this now hehe. I am an EDM lover too (: Duuude I watched short track last night on a whim... I was like "Wtf is this?!" LOL but it was pretty intense and everyone else watching got all into it too XD It looks scary to me! Especially when the bump into each other and fall X_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I get all my eye candy from your blog lately.

    I've heard good things about the Maybelline Mineral Power concealer, you should do a review. haha I agree Megan Fox always looks hot and has nice makeup.

    Yeah I dislike how people assume so many negative things about makeup/beauty fans, it's silly.

    P.S.
    Have you tried the new Rimmel lipsticks? They look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I'm with you on drooling over hot guys in the Olympics :) I love watching the Olympics regardless but it's an extra bonus to have some eye candy!

    This is such a fun tag, I've been wanting to try the maybelline mineral power concealer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - JR seems like a cutie and like a good little boy... BUT WHOA! Where did that tattoo come from? I think that was the biggest shock :D

    PLEASE do one - e.motion in motion!! I love to read your post ha ha. I know short track skating is new I think and it is so intense!! I love it. Ha ha - it was pretty funny although I'm sure many females around the world thoroughly enjoyed it.

    Well Kalmo, if I see something sexy... I GOTTA SHARE IT/HIM :D I'll try to do the concealer review but it is hard to take pics of it. I think I just have terrible lighting. And no - I haven't tried the new Rimmel stuff. Although I hear they are pretty sheer though. I'll definitely look into it!

    Amynaree - drool drool drool!! I'll try to do the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm so out of the Olympics... hehe~ I don't know what is going on *sigh*. I am looking forward to the female ice skating coming this week though... wheee~

    Thanks for sharing what you wear! It was a fun read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails