Monday, February 1, 2010

Be Mine ;P

So Valentine's day is coming and I was inspired to play with some "girly" romantic colors!


If these two don't scream Valentine, I don't know what does!! They are L'Oreal's HiP Duo in Sculpted and Revlon's Illuminance Creme Shadow in Pink Petals.

** I like Pink Petals so much more than my other Revlon Creme Shadow in Coastal Blues. Mostly because I can use some of these pinks for cheek highlight! If you've never tried this... and if you have this... you should! Especially the 2nd shade from the left. Gorgeous peachy pink w/ gold flecks in it! Very very pretty.





I think this look would be a bit better if the pink color in the duo isn't so neutral... like if it was obvious bubble gum pink. But overall, I think this looks a lot fun :D

----------

On the lips, I am wearing Rosy Glow by Maybelline Extreme Moisture Lipstick.

----------

Thanks for reading :D Please comment!! And have a nice nice day.

12 comments:

  1. Pretty romance-y look (: You have great skin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I have a palette of Revlon cream shadows from a friend but I haven't tried them out yet. I don't know why lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look. It's blatent Vday look, I like that it's subtle. And yes, I agree, your skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.. So cute and pretty... he colours suit you btw..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys! e.motion in motion and NV Beauty, my skin might look "flawless" but it def. isn't! I've been using Everyday's Minerals to cover and reduce the discoloration so it might look decent on camera. In real life, I just have your normal, typical, average skin :)

    Thanks UmaPreve and Mocha Mish Mash! These are great shadows.

    Catherine - no, it took me a long time to open these babies up too... but I really really like them and have found so many uses for them. I'm a bit surprised myself! You should check them out when you're bored or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh so pretty! it's so very soft romantic and super sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. So purty! Nothing like some pretty pinks to get us all in the mood for V-day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love Revlon creme shadows they're really good for a base or for a simple look. Great idea using it as a cheek highlighter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look, you look very pretty:) Your skin is so nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so fresh-faced cute! ^_`

    Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Amynaree - that's what I was going for! And Lisa - Definitely cute and pink and valentines for sure!

    Annoiii - ha ha yeah, like I said... it is the illusion of the perfect skin. Actually, every since those comments, I started getting pimples! I think you guys all jinxed me :)

    Hi Cheap N Fab! I'm glad to see a new commenter. The idea was not my own. I actually read it somewhere.

    Hi glitteryeyexxx - nope, no Valentine plans yet... maybe something will come up but looks like it will just be an all girls night! Cupid has not been kind enough to send an arrow my way ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails