1. What is your favorite brand of makeup and why?
Thinking back, if I were to choose only one brand of make up to use - I'd probably go with NYX because they have a great selection of just everything. But I think a close match would be Revlon. I love their lipsticks, lip gloss, eyeliner, eye shadows... Overall though, I love all types of brand!
2. What is the most you've ever paid for one single item of makeup or other beauty related product?
My answer would be totally LAME but I think $15 for Revlon Colorstay Mousse foundation.
3. Hot rollers or curling iron?
Okay, I'm completely incompetent when it comes to curling my hair... and I haven't tried hot rollers yet... but I feel like rollers might be easier for me to work with.
4. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
I try to keep it short but usually 10-20 mins.
5. Do you have a "beauty budget" each month?
I try to keep it under $20... I've been good except for July :(
6. What skincare line can't you live without?
I don't really have a skincare line... ah I feel like my answers are pretty boring! I really like the Neutrogena stuff. I feel like I can always go back to it. Clean and Clear is pretty good too. Although I've recently been obsessed with Olay's Daily Facial Wipes... THOSE ARE AMAZING --> read the side bar for more.
7.Who is your all time beauty icon?
I really like Jennifer Aniston. Being a HUGE Friends fan, of course I'm Team Jennifer! I can't believe my mother thought I was on the other team. I love that she doesn't look like she tries too hard but she always come off so sexy! I've just always love her style!
8.Do you wear makeup and fix your hair even when you aren't going out?
I think having a "bad hair day" is the WORST so I always make sure it looks fine! Also, on an everyday basis - I wear brow pencil and blush. Those are my must haves to going out of the house. If I'm being a bum all day - then it isn't important.
1) If you could star in a film, what kinda film would it be - Action, Romantic comedy... etc?
2) What is your everyday make up routine?
3) How do you relax after a week of hard work?
4) If you had a panda as a pet, what would you name it?
5) What do you think about jegging and even leggings?
6) Would you spend money on nice pair of sunglasses or a nice purse or shoes?
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
8) What is one compliment that you get the most from other people?
and extra #9: Have you seen Inception and did you like it?
I personally LOVE the movie - I thought it was suspenseful, has a good plot, good cast (although Ellen Page - JUNO... can't get that out of my head), and beautiful music.
Combination of all that transformed into a beautiful masterpiece!
Also - I am taking a mini vacation this weekend. I'm off to San Diego!!! I will be sure to post so many pictures that your minds will explode!! Ha ha hopefully not.
See ya all next week.