Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Find The Way Rudolph

So, I kinda got inspired today... randomly and wanted to do a Xmas inspired look - great for glamorous night for the Holiday parties I know you guys are going to!

Okay, so the first one is Rudolph the Red-nosed Raindeer :D

A nice smokier brown look w/ RED lips! You shouldn't wear red nose to a party... that's just odd.

I also made my skin a little tanner (cuz Rudolph is brown all over ;) and pinkie shimmery cheeks! Bust out those shimmers cuz that's what the Holidays are about!

So, here are some pics... hope you like :)







The lip color is NYX - Apollo which I think really helps make my teeth white! Love it :D

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful smile, sweetie. :) Love this holiday look on you!

    P.S Hahaha...you are so cute for going to see Avatar b/c of him. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails