Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Impressed!

So last year's Thanksgiving... guess where I was the night before??

AT A COLDPLAY CONCERT!!!!!

Yeah, this year... didn't do anything :(

But I remember before the concert I said I had to have some dark nails to rock out! So I got the Revlon Midnight Affair and then I also bought this NYC Mod Mauve Frost...

So this year, as I sit at home... ha ha SAD... I decided to paint my nails this color:


AND I'M REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED!! Note that w/ this picture, I've had it on for more than a week - that's why there is a little bit of chipping at the top.

What is going on?? Usually my other drugstore polish would look really odd/nasty by now...

But not this. No, this is a beauty... an amazing gem at the drugstore. And how much is it???? 0.99 cents!!!

Yeah, it is crazy!!

------------


Now, I gotta admit that it doesn't have amazing color selection but the staying power is extraordinary and how it goes on (I only need 1 coat! Yes, that is one coat you are looking at) is awesome!! Oh, and drying power - AMAZING!

*** warning - don't buy the Luxury Lime... it sucks!! Stick to color and consistency that you think would be good.

This is not my favorite color - it is too bright pink for me but I kept it on - for the memory of that beautiful day >> COLDPLAY day.



I guess there's not more tour for awhile but at least I will always have YOUTUBE.

------------


Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY ends Dec. 9

- you are playing for this Ecotools set:


CLICK HERE for the details.

4 comments:

  1. I like that shade!

    Oh and I think you forgot some answers to my giveaway questions. Name & Country of location. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there seems to be a lot of hidden gems with the nyc brand! i have heard great reviews about their mineral powder which i'm planning to pick up soon and now gotta get me some of their polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color on you! :) Yay to Coldplay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails