Saturday, January 29, 2011

100 Things: 6-10 + FOTD!

To continue from my previous post.

6) Sleep



7) Spring



8) BOBA!!!



9) Relaxation



10) Letters



♥ ♥ ♥


A couple of weeks ago, I decided to sport this cute natural eye. It's very maroon toned... very pretty! I love it! I used my Wet N' Wild palette in Mojave Mauves. On my lips, I'm wearing WnW's megalast lipstick in Rose Bud.







I wore that look when I went to catch up w/ a friend at lunch. Man, now i really want to go back... it was so delicious!! And now that I've mentioned Boba as a drink - I want it sooo much now!!

ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow you're going to list all 100! That's pretty impressive... hehe~

    The eyeliner I used is the Maybelline one. I reviewed it on my blog. http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/2010/03/maybelline-eyestudio-gel-eyeliner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice... I am looking forward to Spring.. Hate winter! You look so cute btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails