Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nevernudes... ever heard of it?

Anyone watched Arrested Development?? Well, there's this character, Tobias, who can never be nude and he wears these cut-off shorts in the shower or whenever so he doesn't have to be nude... because he is a never-nude. It's hilarious. I just wanted to bring that up so I can talk about this thing that I found underneath my giant stash of lip sticks/lip glosses:


Yeah... It's my Wet n Wild lip stick in 516C Sunset Peach. It's actually a pretty frosty pale pink on my lips.

Thing is when I first got it, my mom hated the frosty look - and yeah, I did a bit too. But recently I've been wearing it just lightly and using my finger to blend out the color a bit and I think it looks great! Kinda a light nude-lilac-pink color. I really like it :) I tend to buy darker lip colors so this really helps me to achieve my nude look w/out looking wash out or whatever.

- I don't need to use gloss.
- It is moisturizing! Love it. My lips are sensitive so this is awesome.
- It's like $1... I think. But it's cheap and it works great.
- So if you ever need to try a new lipstick or something, I really like this.

- Be aware that color on the bottom of the tube is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE from the actual color of the lip stick.
- The color choices I get at my Walgreens are not the best. Maybe that's why I only have one.

Just another small review! Hope this helps anyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I loooove Arrested Development, I was so sad when it got cancelled. :(\

    Great review, I tend to stay away from frost too but your review makes me want to try this product, especially since it's only one dollar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails