Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I learn at school:

I just wanted to make a really quick quick quick post; It is another try at a school make up. This is my typical look really - combining different neutral shades :)






Here's what I used:

Eyes:
NXY shadow - Iced Mocha (crease)
mark shadow - Minx (lid)
Maybelline's quad - Chai Latte; matte dark brown for upper lash line and brows; matte light taupe is for lower lash line.

Lips:
L'Oreal Juice Stick - Chai Love You

He he ... lots of 'Chai' stuff today.

Oh, to end this post is a pic of:

He's sleeping on my bed right now... as I should also.

Hope you enjoy~
Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful FOTD ndoodles! All those nice neutral eyeshadows has me thinking about chocolate and getting me hungry. Your dog is so cute!

    P.S.
    I completed your tag, thanks again! I also gave you an award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ndoodles!

    Thanks for commenting on my post and being so sweet. ^^

    I think I spoil myself too because I didn't get things as a kid haha. I love your blog and I'm sure people read it, they're just stalking you without google follow! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my post and writing a comment! Please come back because I do try to respond to every comment!

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails